In the spirit of courtesy and sustainability, we ask that guests who rent or stay at Still Waters abide by just a few Rental Policies.
REMEMBER: THIS PROPERTY IS RUN SOLELY BY VOLUNTEERS. YOU MUST AGREE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS, AND COMPLETE THE TASKS REQUIRED TO KEEP THE PRICES DOWN AND BE PERMITTED TO RETURN.
Deposit & Cancellation
- Rental deposits are $100 for 1-19 people and $350 for 20+ people.
- Until a rental deposit is received and/or processed, rental dates will not be secured. Once a deposit is received and/or processed, you may contact Still Waters for gate entrance codes.
- A rental deposit may be applied to the total balance due for the total rental, or it can be returned, if preferred.
- Cancellations and full deposit refunds may be processed up to four weeks prior to rental start date. Any cancellations requested after that time will forfeit the deposit.
Still Waters is a part of the Granada Hills Home Owner’s Association. We are obliged to follow the rules of this association, which were written for the benefit of all, especially neighbors. Some of these rules are:
- No noise after 10:00 pm. The Travis County Sheriff department will be called if this rule is broken.
- No parking on neighboring properties.
- No fires are to be made on the property.
- No firearms are to be fired on the property.
Some additional rules for renters of the Still Water facilities are:
- Any tables and chairs used outside are located in the large garage/barn near the Fellow Ship Center. If used, this furniture is to be returned to the same area in the garage/barn from which they were moved. There are tables and chairs for 50-60 people located in the garage/barn.
- Tables and chairs in Fellowship Center can be used in this area, but must be returned to the same storage where they were found. Inside furniture is not to be used outside. The inside chairs are gray in color with padded seats.
- There are also extra trash cans that can be used in the garage barn. These can be lined with trash bags for easy transfer of the garbage into the large green trash holder located on the brick path outside of Fellowship Center.
- Alcoholic beverages are not encouraged. If drinking occurs and causes problems for the neighbors or the safety of the property, the sheriff can be called.
- The facilities are to be left in the order they were found. Floors clean, furniture returned to storage areas, garbage collected, keys returned to the key boxes, refrigerators cleared, air conditioners turned off. “Returned to the order they were before the event” is the guideline to follow.
- The plumbing is a septic tank system. Only tissue and human waste is to go into the toilets.
- If Felder House is used for sleeping, all used sheets are to be left in the laundry room.
- Parking is allowed in the mowed and marked parking areas. Head-in parking of the cars will allow between 50 and 60 cars in these areas. Signs for parking areas are located in the garage barn. Parking along the entry road to Fellowship Center and Felder House is NOT allowed. Irrigation pipes are located in these areas. If pipes are broken, the renter is responsible for the cost of repair.
- If damage to any of the facilities occurs due to the rental use, the renter is responsible for the repair of these damages.